One of the greatest satisfactions in what I do is getting to see small, local business owners start to understand how online marketing can help their business.
That is the reason I love to speak with groups of small, local business owners. It’s exciting to see the light go on and have people realize how they can improve their business through the multitude of options available online.
I thoroughly enjoy speaking to small groups and would love the opportunity to share some marketing tips and strategies with your audience.
I have an entire series of topics that are specifically related to Online Marketing for Small Businesses.
Here’s the lineup:
- Getting Started Online
- SEO for Small Business
- Crafting an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- 7 Key Factors of Effective Online Marketing
- Content Marketing for Local Businesses
- Getting Started with Social Media
- How to Use Facebook to Grow Your Business
- How to Use Twitter to Grow Your Business
- How to Use LinkedIn to Grow Your Business
- How to Use Pinterest to Grow Your Business
- How to Use Google+ to Grow Your Business
- Using Location-based Services to Grow Your Business
Organizations I’ve Spoken For
- World Entrepreneurs Network
- Austin Online Marketing Club
- Round Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Texas State University Small Business Development Center
- Williamson County Marketing Alliance
- North Texas Small Business Alliance
If you’re looking for an on-line marketing guru to speak to your group, look no further, you’ve found him! Ken Partain is a very knowledgeable and an easy-to-listen-to speaker. He knows his stuff and keeps abreast of the latest developments in the industry. He entertains questions from the audience to everyone’s satisfaction. Attendees leave satisfied and are willing to come back for more. We always have a good turn-out when Ken speaks. Ken is punctual, prepared, and can gear his presentation to the expertise level of the group. He is professional, yet relaxed and approachable.
Ken has given four presentations for the World Entrepreneurs Network: How to get the MOST out of your WordPress Website, Search Engine Optimization, How to use Pinterest to GROW Your Business, and How to use Google+ to GROW Your Business. Each meeting was well attended and received favorable comments. I highly recommend him and will definitely use him again.
Bronwyn Kutsch – Administration
World Entrepreneurs Network
“Ken Partain gives an excellent presentation. He spoke at two of our Small Business Expos in 2008 and did a great job of connecting with the audience. He has a very relaxed manner and presents his material in a way that everyone can understand. I would highly recommend him to speak at your next event.”
Janice Albokai – Founder
North Texas Small Business Alliance
What it Costs for Me to Speak
If your event is within about 20 miles of Round Rock, Texas there is no fee for me to speak to your group. If you are outside that 20 mile radius but within 60 miles there is a flat $100 fee to cover the additional time and mileage. If your event is outside the 60 mile radius let’s talk and figure out a fair fee for your event.
Please give me a call at 512-651-2963 or complete the form below and let’s talk about a topic and a time that would be beneficial for your audience.